You’ve seen the videos. You know the app. Now, you’re ready to take your social media presence to the next level by going live on TikTok. But before you start filming, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection. You don’t want your live video to be interrupted by a bad signal.
Once you’ve checked your Wi-Fi, it’s time to take a look at your surroundings. Find a quiet place to film so you can avoid any unwanted background noise. And if you’re filming outside, make sure the sun is not in your eyes.
Nobody wants to see a squinting TikTokker.
What do you think are the benefits of going live on TikTok?
Well, for starters, you can interact with your followers in real-time. This is a great way to build a connection with your audience and get to know them better.
Plus, live videos tend to be more personal and intimate than pre-recorded videos. Viewers feel like they’re getting a behind-the-scenes look at your life, your audience needs to feel as if they were there with you.
Now, I know it seems like a no brainer but in fact, there are a few things you should know before
- You must be at least 16 years old in order to be able to go live on TikTok. If you’re not yet 16, you can still film and post pre-recorded videos to the app.
- You must have at least 1000 followers to go live.
- Even though this is not a rule is something you will need, a fast internet connection will allow you to go live without any interruption
- Know your goal and your topic, and when I say this I mean have an introduction prepared, so you don’t start fumbling over your words when the pressure is on.
Keenya I am ready for my first live, how do we do this?
- The first thing you need to do is open the TikTok app and make sure you’re logged in.
- Then, swipe right from the main feed to open the Camera.
- Next, tap the Live button at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t see the Live button, it means you’re not eligible to go live just yet. Remember what I told you before? TikTok requires users to have at least 1,000 followers before they can start broadcasting.
- Once you tap the Live button, you’ll see a preview of your camera. This is your chance to make sure you look good and that your surroundings are presentable. You don’t want to be caught off guard by anything!
- When you’re ready to start your broadcast, tap the Go Live button. You’ll be asked to provide a description of your live video before it starts. This is your chance to let your viewers know what they can expect from your broadcast.
Once you start broadcasting, your followers will receive notifications letting them know that you’re live. They can then choose to watch your broadcast or continue scrolling through the app.
You can go live for up to 60 minutes at a time. When you’re ready to end your broadcast, just tap the Stop button. Your video will then be saved to your camera roll and added to your profile for people to watch later.
Wow! Look how far you have gotten. You seem like a pro now!
I think you are ready for even more tips, and some extra secrets that add the final touch to your videos!
Is that a yes?
Well, I want to invite you to grab the popular tools I’ve created to not only help you with TikTok live but with growing your account and business.
It’s called our TikTok Marketing bundle.
Click here to get all of the info.
I know you will be one of those who always choose to go the extra mile! Let’s move to Youtube where you can see me in action as I give you more tips on how to be successful in your TikTok marketing journey!
Just click here
I’ll be waiting for you!