Building a strong brand takes time, intention and your customer in mind. Contrary to what we may think, our brands really have nothing to do with the things that we like or what’s popular, its truly about the ideal customer we are trying to attract to us. Today, I want to share with you: 7 Signs of a Strong Brand.
- Be Clear When your customer know exactly what you do and how you do it, its easy for them to do business with you.
- Be Relevant Your brand has to make sense for your audience today. You don’t want to be trying to sell them bathing suits in the middle of a winter storm.
- Be Passionate People fall in love with brands that passionately stand for what they believe in.
- Be Distinct Don’t be afraid to stand out from a crowd. We all know that Apple clearly stands out among all mobile and laptop devices.
- Be Credible When your brand operates with honesty and integrity, it’s easy for customers to trust you.
- Be Consistent One of the most powerful things you can do is show up every single day. Whether your brand is new or has been around for 100 years, showing up every single day builds massive credibility and brand awareness.
- Be Visible Visibility and Consistency go hand in hand. You never know when your ideal customer will be looking for you, and if you are consistently visible the moment they are ready to buy from you, you will be right there waiting.